Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Let Go And Let God


When things get a little difficult for us, whether it be financially or in other areas of our life, God is teaching us a new level of dependance on Him. I find that when I am confronted with some difficult situations and take them before God, there are three things that God is always reminding me, and that is to ... "Fret Not", "Fear Not" or He just simply answers by saying, "Trust Me". 

I was fretting and fearing over something the past several days but when I finally stopped fretting about it and actually accepted the fact that there was nothing more I could do about the situation, because I had done all I knew to do, then it happened! What I needed was manifested the very moment that I LET GO and LET GOD. I believe we can sometimes "tie the hands of God" by not giving it to Him to take care of.  

God always will meet us through our “waiting” in ways beyond what we can ask for or imagine. Sometimes in the bleakest moments, His intervention manifests itself…whether it be receiving the perfect job, a physical healing, a necessary fund, etc…then the wait is finally over! Other times He does the miracle IN US.

Why do we doubt Him, why do we fret, and why do we fear, when we know He always comes through for us, IF we only let Him? 

If you are in that place today fretting about something or fearing that something is not going to go right or get fixed, begin to truly TRUST GOD by accepting the fact that you’ve done all you know to do….now Let GO and LET GOD!

Connie J. Schmoll

No comments:

Post a Comment