Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

To Be GREAT in God

 Dear Family & Friends,

When thinking back on the year 2012, I began reflecting on some of the lessons that God taught me and instructed me to do through His Word that brought much growth in my walk with Him.  I realized that I can become GREAT in God and stay on that straight path with Him by being obedient and applying these lessons to my life for 2013.

God has inspired me to write five lessons using the five letters of the word GREAT.  I will be sharing five separate writings or lessons on this. 

One important thing to keep in mind when reading each lesson is the words of Jesus and what He said in Matthew 20:26.  In this verse, Jesus let it be known that in order to be GREAT, one must be a servant.   

These lessons are to help you become that servant.


The main message..."To Be G.R.E.A.T. in God" will be shared in these five lessons and titles in this way:

(G)uard Your Heart
(R)est In Him
(E)ncourage Others
(A)cknowledge Him
(T)hankfulness

I will be sharing these lessons separately.  Look for the first one "Guard Your Heart", to be posted soon.

May the lessons of this message minister to you and I pray that your heart will capture that deep desire to become GREAT in God!  God Bless!

In His Service,
Connie Schmoll

No comments:

Post a Comment