Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

To Be GREAT In God: Sharing The Five Main Points


I hope you all enjoyed the lesson
"To Be GREAT In God"

I want to share the five main points from each lesson 
as a reminder of what can help us be GREAT in God.


Remember...
To Be Great In God, One Must Be A Servant!

1.  "GUARDING YOUR HEART" with diligence helps determine the course of your life.

2.  Living from a place of "RESTING IN HIM" enables you to stay calm in the midst of stressful situations by keeping your focus on Him.

3.  "ENCOURAGING OTHERS" will initiate the encouragement needed in your own situation.

4. "ACKNOWLEDGING GOD" in every situation helps you to incorporate your trust in Him.
 
5.  Cultivating a lifestyle of "THANKFULNESS" opens you up to revelations, faith and victory.

May the Lord richly bless you all,
Connie Schmoll


2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading the series this morning in my devotional time and it was all very encouraging and went right along with the lessons our pastor has been teaching at church since the beginning of the year. Very good teaching on how to live a better life and to be GREAT in God. I'm not content to just get by, I want to experience that more abundant life that the Bible speaks of and also affect my world. Thank you so much for sharing what God has given you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this series of lessons helped you, Lisa. I have voiced many times to the Lord how I was so tired of the wishy-washy life and how aggravated I would get at myself for letting 'stuff' bother me. I wanted to be greater than that....after all I have the Spirit of God living IN ME! It was after that, God began working within me and I was able to see the different lessons that came out in my life. After I wrote all these, I saw how in each lesson there are very well known Scriptures that we all know. I realized though that we can know all the Scriptures there is to know but until we apply them to our lives and allow them to enter the heart and not only have head knowledge of them, that there was never going to be a change in our life. To fully benefit from His Word, one must live it! Thank you for support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete