Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

He Speaks Peace in the Storm

While in prayer and reading His Word the other morning, in Mark 4 and from other Scriptures that were brought to mind, I heard the Father saying, “Don't think that I am not doing a small work in your lives for even now I am touching every area of your life, even the very atmosphere of your home is being changed. No more turmoil, for you have stood strong in the face of opposition. When you could of said enough you have kept standing.

I am in the midst of your storm, for my Word says, in Mark 4:39, 'Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm'.

I spoke to the wind that has tried to blow you off course, Peace be still and a great calm is coming over you this day and even the confusion in your mind is leaving, for in 1 Corinthians 14:33, it says, “For God is not the author of confusion but of peace.” Even now, I am making things more clear to you and you shall know without a shadow of doubt what steps to take next. Remember, my Word says “...the steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord”. Keep your ear up next to My heart, for when I speak, you will know what direction to go.”

When I listened to Pastor Robert Morris, about how to hear God, and how to know it's God speaking and not just my own thoughts, I learned that it is good to ask God to confirm. 2 Corinthians 13:1 ...”In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.” He confirms through His Word (Does it line up with His Word), People (Does Godly counsel agree) and Circumstances.(Do I have peace)

So...we pray and wait for confirmation. And HOW WELL you wait will determine HOW LONG you wait! So wait well on Him with a thankful heart. God is continually bringing confirmation to us now.
I share this with you today because maybe you are in a “storm” right now and confusion has set in. Be encouraged today that God IS in the storm with you and he is speaking peace over your situation right now. Keep your heart open to God, and wait patiently for His voice to speak. He WILL give you the answers that you need. Be encouraged today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment