Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Until It Happens

Well, I just joined the "Until Club".

Psalm 57:1-2 "Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in you; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, To God who performs all things for me". 

Sometimes God has to line some circumstances up for certain things to take place. But the key is to stay in the until mode. It is difficult to wait. The flesh hates waiting! But We must decide to believe God's promises until they become a reality.

THIS MESSAGE COULD NOT HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME. (Thanks Kenneth W. Hagin, Word of Faith Magazine)

"I will not cast away my confidence, for it has a great reward" (Heb. 10:35). I will keep believing the promises of God until they become a reality in my life. No matter what obstacle comes my way, I cannot be defeated, and I will not quit until every promise in God's Word comes to pass!

I think every time I read the Bible, I'll always be aware of the word, until.  How about YOU?  Here is one that comes to mind:

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." Phil 1:6

You're always welcome to Join the "Until Club".  :-)

If God has given you a promise, it WILL happen!   

Until Then ...

Keep Believing Until It Happens!
Connie J. Schmoll

No comments:

Post a Comment