Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Sabotager's Identity


A sudden tiredness hovered over me and I felt a great need to lie down and rest. I told Don I was tired and was going to lie down for a bit, just to "knock the edge off".  I walked into the other room and I laid down to take a nap about 3pm.
  
I began to dream....
  
We had several missions ahead and I would see many of us sitting at a table planning the mission and then when we would head out to accomplish it, we were always met up with defeat. It seemed that "the enemy" had already been there and sabotaged our mission, our plan. This went on for several missions...first the scene of many of us sitting around a table, planning missions, going to each one, but facing defeat.  Always facing defeat! What was going on?!

It seemed like the enemy was always one step ahead of us. It was as if he knew our plans.  It was then we thought...there must be a spy in our midst.  How was the enemy finding out our plans, going ahead of us, and sabotaging our mission?

Dream interrupted:
Then Don walks in the room and wakes me up. Guess he is hungry. (smiles)  I mumble "okay".  

I force myself  back to sleep because I cannot leave this dream. I must find out who the spy is. I must know who is sabotaging our efforts before we even get there.

It is finally revealed.  The enemy, the sabotager, the destroyer was OUR OWN WORDS.
 
I awaken just as Don is entering the room again.  I sit up and say "OKAY!"  He says "What?" I said, "I can now get up. Before, I couldn't.  I was unable to leave my dream. I had to know who the sabotager was of our missions."

He had no idea what I was talking about so I began to explain it all to him. Then he asks..."So who was it?"  I said..."Our own words".  And I turned and walked to the kitchen.

Message for today:  Be careful what you let come out of your mouth because it can very well be the sabotager of your plan, the destroyer of your mission.

Scriptures to read:
Proverbs 6:2;   Proverbs 13:3;   Proverbs 18:21;   Proverbs 21:23

Never Speak Defeat Over Your Life!

Connie Schmoll

No comments:

Post a Comment