Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Word of God Speak


When I first heard the song, "Word of God Speak" by Mercy Me, my heart melted and I wept before the Lord. It touched me so much! The very words of the song explained exactly how I felt many times during situations when I desperately needed to hear from God.

It is so true that we can be going through something that makes it even hard to find the right words to pray and as the song says, "But that's okay!" I found that during these times, the most important thing is to let God speak. He knows exactly what we are going through and how we are feeling without us even speaking the words. He sees our hearts and feels our pain.

The Lord has so much He wants to say to us. We just need to take the time to listen.

I am Waiting at the Window with an open heart as a soft whisper escapes my lips, "I wait for you Lord, my soul waits, and in your Word I put my Hope. Word of God speak through my Window of Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment