Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Be A Warrior, Not A Worrier


BE A WARRIOR – NOT A WORRIER

1. I am breaking the Worry Habit! I am a Warrior in the Army of the Lord, not a worrier!

2. I take Communion over this decision to break the worry habit.

3. I write down the issues of my life and give them over to the Lord – once and for all!

4. I take every thought captive and say, “Oh No you don't! The Lord has freed me from worry about everything!” 2 Corinthians 10:5

5. I rejoice and praise today, declaring, I am on my way to great victory – free from worry!

6. I do not worry about anything, instead I pray about everything and I am thankful and God's peace that far surpasses my understanding guards my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

7. I seek God first and live right and my everyday concerns will be met. I take no thought about tomorrow. It takes thought for the things of itself. I will live one day at a time. Matthew 6:33-34

8. I cast all my cares and all my worries onto the Lord. I Peter 5:7

My time is too valuable to waste it worrying about things that I have no control over. Worrying accomplishes nothing! Worrying takes my peace! Worrying exhausts me mentally. To worry means one has no faith.

Philippians 4:6-7
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;  and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus".

No comments:

Post a Comment