Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Worship

Bro. Jackson Mongaine Lemeleny from Kenya, visited our Church last month and shared God's Word with us. Just meeting him, we knew that he was a man of prayer and that he spent time in God's Word. His messages were anointed and brought change in my life. I wanted to share a short message that he had posted on his page that really spoke to my heart and showed me the importance of Worship.

His message was from Acts 13:2 - "As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the week whereunto I have called them."

They were ministering to the Lord (worshiping)  and fasting (abstain from food), when the Holy Ghost separated (appointed) unto them where they were called to go.

WORSHIP is the key note of Destiny...
WORSHIP creates the atmosphere for hearing God's Voice.
WORSHIP opens the eyes and the ears of the heart to hear God's Voice.

If you are wondering what God's plan is for you, begin to spend time in prayer and worship to the Lord, and in His Word, and He will speak to your heart the will of God for your life.

A friend shared with me once, that the word EAR is in the word HEART. We must always keep our ear right up next to God's Heart, always open to hear His Voice.

PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment