Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Songs of Deliverance

This Scripture is really a favorite of mine:

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance".  Psalm 32:7

Often times when I am troubled about something, I can hide away in the presence of the Lord, and get lost in worship, listening to music and a certain song will totally deliver me from whatever I was troubled about.  That is why this Scripture means so much and reminds me of those times. His Word always gives me Hope.

Here is a quote I came across several months ago. It's so true!
"MUSIC softens the pain, increases the joy and opens the heart." -author unknown

When you are troubled, He IS your hiding place. He WILL protect you from your troubles and He WILL surround you with songs of deliverance!   Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment