Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Walk In The Spirit



Hi Friends & Family,

God laid a Scripture on my heart today that I wanted to share with you -- Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh".

Where many Christians get it wrong is, they turn this scripture around and are trying to demand the flesh in subjection so they can walk in the Spirit. I have found that the only results you're going to get by doing this is...you're going to find yourself always focused on the flesh.

Start focusing on the SPIRIT.....and begin to use what God has equipped you with to help you Walk in the Spirit, THEN you shall NOT fulfill the lust of the flesh!  His WORD and His SPIRIT are freely available to help us.

That's what I've decided to do. I'm no longer going to focus on the flesh, trying to get it under control, but I choose to focus on the Spirit and then automatically the flesh WILL be under control.

Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus for your WORD!!!  Your Word excites me!!


This will be a topic for my next writing/lesson. :)

Have a blessed day!
Connie Schmoll

No comments:

Post a Comment